Wow, this is very hard because I am thinking of so much things to do now and before I get old.
I will give it a try if I can limit it to just 5, lets start...
1. I want to be an established mompreneur. I know you already know that I have just opened my online shop. So far, it is doing well. I am selling baby stuffs like cloth diaper, which my son is also using, and diaper bags. But I want something more still, I want to create my own product that Momaye's Shoppe will be known of. I know it is not an overnight success and because I am just starting, it is like the door just open and I am taking my step inside the battle ground. Thank God, I have a very supportive husband who drives for me to Divisoria and to the courier :)
|Please visit my site HERE|
2. I want to learn crocheting. Since I will grow old, I better learn to crochet before I loss my memory and control of my hands because of rheumatism. Lol. Honestly, it is more than that. As I already said above, I want to make a product that Momaye's Shoppe will be known of. That is why I am learning different handcrafts, and crocheting is one of them. I actually have an idea of what product to do and one of these days I will disclose that with you.
3. I want to travel with my family. I want to go to Disneyland with Matthew and Daddy soon. I am sure Matt will love to see the real Mickey Mouse. I want to see the real Chocolate Hills. I want to go to different places here and abroad, unfortunately I can't do it now. But I promise myself, I will do it soon.
4. I want to have grandchildren. Seriously yes, I want to have grandchildren before I grow old. I want to take care of them and play with them. I want to know if it is true that you will love your grandchildren more than your own children. That I want to know before I grow old and I can never run after my grandchildren anymore.
5. I want to own a farm house. We already have our own house now, but Daddy Allan and I wanted to have a farm where we can raise chickens, goats, cows and plant trees, vegetables and different flowering plants. I know Daddy Allan loves planting so even if we don't have a garden at home he still plants in a pot or empty milk cans. Since he could not make it grow like a trees, he make them into bonsai instead.
That sums up the 5 things I want to do before I grow old for our BC Blogger Meme this week. If you want to be part of our blog CommEx and Meme, join us HERE.